Constitution of the Clinical Staff:
- Clinical Director: Urologist, specializing in hydrology.
- 1 Physiatrist, specializing in hydrology.
- 1 Urologist, specializing in hydrology.
- 1 General practitioner, specializing in hydrology.
The Buvette located inside the emblematic Parque da Curia, is the place of excellence for the ingestion of mineral-medicinal waters of Curia.
The Termas da Curia given its natural and cultural surroundings, in full harmony with specialized techniques in the search for physical, emotional and mental balance, are the perfect place for those looking to recover or maintain their health and well-being.
THERAPEUTIC & COMPLEMENTARY TECHNIQUES
HYDROPINIA : Mineral -medicinal water intake.
HYDROBALNEOTHERAPY with mineral-medicinal water:
- Scottish jet or screen and fan shower
- Vichy massage shower
- Rehabilitation pool
- Pool with underwater
- Steam room
- Moist heat
- Cervical and lumbar tractions
- Ultra sounds
- Short waves
- Diadynamic currents
- Simple pressotherapy or with lymphatic drainage massage (legs and abdomen)
- Bicycle with hand pedal
- Parallel bars
- Bodybuilding Equipment
- Partial and general relaxation massage
- Muscle toning massage
- Geothermal massage